Descripción del Producto:
FOR WHITE & LIGHT COLORED COTTON, POLYESTER, FELT, WOOD & MORE
PRINT SETTINGS • Image Mode: • Print Mode:
• Print Quality: • Image Style: • Color Chart:
Use the Virtuoso Print Manager and the Profile for printing with SAWGRASS SG400/800.
All other sublimation printers should be used with the standard settings and standard driver.
Print Manager Installation.
Priority Quality Paper Setting: Ink-Jet Normal Paper ICC Color Profile: OFF
Only for full-tone vector graphics. Not suitable for photographs and light colors
As sublimation systems can vary from each other, we do recommend to first print a color-chart to test which color range works best with your system (printer / ink / press). We do recommend to press it on a white textile, to avoid any deviation of colors.
• Preheat your heat press. Make sure that the metal plate underneath the rubber mat is also hot.
• Place the textile on your lower plate and pre-press it for 15-30 seconds.
• Place the transfer paper onto the textile.
• Press for 20-30 seconds.
• Remove the transfer paper after 2 seconds.
(Never take the T-Shirt off the press before the transfer paper has been peeled off.)
• For a better washability put a sheet of Matt Finish Economy or Glossy Finish with the glossy side faced down onto your design and press again for 30 seconds with high pressure.
• Stretch the t-shirt after removing the silicone paper as long as the shirt is hot. This leads to a softer touch.
SETTINGS HEAT PRESS
• Up to 40°C (cold wash cycle). Inside out
AUTOMATIC HEAT PRESS
2-3 bar / 29-44 PSI
170-190°C / 338-374°F
30 seconds (high pressure)
MANUAL HEAT PRESS
170-190°C / 338-374°F
30 seconds (maximum pressure)
• Do not tumble dry! Hang dry or line dry recommended
• When ironing cover the print with baking paper
• You cannot print all colors. Please make sure that you are creating and selecting your designs with an high ink amount.
• You must transfer immediately after printing (the longer the time in between printing and pressing, the less would transfer) • Do not use composite black. It might can change into a brown after few weeks or washes.
Before starting a mass production, we recommend to make transfer and washing test with all materials. Important advice for double-sided printing on textiles: T-Shirts for a double-sided print (front side & backside), has to be put over the lower heat plate. In this case only one side will be treated with heat and you avoid that the applied design from the other side will be pressed out again. If your T-Shirt is yellowing, lay a piece of fleece onto it during the transfer process.